Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's Anything Goes at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog!


Hello Dearest Readers,

How are you this fine Sunday in Fall? It's still quite warm here - mid 80s (29° C.). It'll be like this until the beginning of November, and then the cooler temps will come in. The leaves on our trees are beginning to change, though. I've been busy making cards for my DT projects. I have some for sale in my Etsy Store - A Scrapper's Boutique - if you are interested. All are finished on the inside panels, too.

Today begins a new challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog. Our challenge for the next two weeks is…

Anything Goes!


For my card, I chose to create a blue, blue, blue Halloween card! I used five Magnolia Stamps to create the scene on the front. Here it is:



I think it is so different from my usual creations. I just decided to switch it up a bit. Here is the interior:



I just love that spider web and the fuzzy spider who is crawling on it.



Isn't this panel pretty? I have a tag behind the mat where the bow is. I love to do the insides of my cards. I just feel they are unfinished if I don't complete the interiors. I've been known to forget what papers I'd used for the front when waiting to do the inside. So, I do the inside right away so I don't forget!

I hope you will join the Anything Goes Challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog! We love looking at all your beautiful creations! They are all so different and so inspiring! Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much stopping by! I love that you took the time to visit.


Have a wonderful week!

XO,

Chris

5 comments:

Céline said...

Fab card Chris, love the use of blue for halloween
hugs
céline

Liz said...

What a fun card! I love how you've done the insides too and the colours are just gorgeous. xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful halloween card Chris. A good idea with the blue colours, very original! hugs, Marlies

RitaK said...

What a cute and very different Halloween-card, lovely stamps and colouring :-)

Flo said...

Fabulous! I love your idea of use blue color! Beautiful scene, I love it soo much! Hugs, Flo.