Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bella with Mum - An "Awww"-some Card!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Wednesday to each of you! Have you gotten into the new Magnolia Sakura Collection yet? Diana has them waiting for you at Magnolia-licious! They are the cutest ever! Check them out!

Today is "W-ednesday" at Magnolia-licious! I am showcasing a card made with Wild Rose Studio's Bella with Mum stamp. When I first saw this stamp, my old heart melted! It is so sweet! Here are the deets about my card:



Isn't that elephant pairing adorable? I colored the balloons with Twinkling H2Os. I like the subtle sparkle those paints provide. I wanted to use this Go Kreate die set simply because I don't use it much. The papers are Maja's Sofiero. I thought those taupe/gray shades would pair well with the elephants. I decided to use some Nestie oval dies, Magnolia dies for the dragonfly and tags, AND my scalloped edged scissors! No, I never did part with any of my decorative edged scissors, **blush**! They were perfect for this oval. I'm glad I kept them!

Here are the interior shots:





Well, that is a quickie review of my sweet Bella with Mum card! If you have any questions, just ask!

I am so glad that you stopped by. Please leave a comment if you have the time. Those sweet words are what keep me wanting to push my creative juices! I hope you will return again very soon! Your visit means the world to me!

XO,

Chris

7 comments:

Guida Machado said...

So beautiful :)
Hugs,
Guida

Mary said...

This is so adorable!! I love the color combination and the image is so cute!!

NPurdum56 said...

Oh what a sweet card Chris! That image is adorable! I love the shaped card!

Candy said...

Chris,
I love your card! It is so very sweet and soft. Love those elephants :o)
Great design and colouring.....
Big Hugs, Candy

Barb said...

Darling ♥

Barb Hardeman said...

Wow, Chris! Nobody can put a card together quite like you do. Your choice of colors and papers with this adorable image are so appealing. Love the finishing touches on the inside. Bravo! Hugs...Barb

Karen said...

Wow! Your card is too sweet for words. I love the colors you chose. Nicely done.

Hugs,
Karen