Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dorothy the Dreamer at Magnolia-licious


Hello Dearest Readers,

It's a showery gray day here in the desert. I've got a pot of enchilada soup in the slow cooker, and the house smells wonderfully! It's perfect for a cold, gray day! We're even supposed to get some snowflakes later today and overnight. I sure hope so. I just love, love, love snow! I've got my fingers crossed, that's for sure! How are you? I hope this post finds you well!

The Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog has changed "W"-ednesday Challenge a bit. Now, on the first Wednesday of the month, we're having what is called the "Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge." The challenge will end on the last Wednesday of the month. Each week's Wednesday posts will showcase the Mini Magnolia Stamps images, found HERE, as well as some adorable Stamping Bella images which are found HERE. This week, it is my turn to share an inspiration card. Here it is:



I used lots of layering and touches of sparkle! I also used the Magnolia Doohickey So Lovely Tag as well as a Doohickey Swirl and a Doohickey Doily die. It is really a cute card! I had the postage stamp rubber stamp and thought it would look nicely on the front. The Stamping Bella stamps do come with a sentiment stamp. I used mine inside the card. There is a hidden tag under the bow and little pearl accents.

Here are the interior photos. I hope you like them. The first image shows the sentiment stamp that comes with Dorothy the Dreamer. I love that it can be used for graduations, birthdays, or supportive cards! There is another hidden tag attached to the bow.



This is the photo of the bottom of the card:



I wanted to keep this panel fairly plain so that the personal message added will be the focal point.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I was able to provide some inspiration.



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

This is cutie patootie, Chris! An adorable stamp and I love your card design. Fabulous artwork inside and out.
Hugz,
Cath

Candy said...

Very sweet card, Chris :o)
I love the 'spring' colours.
big Hugs, Candy