Friday, February 5, 2016

Magnolia Tilda I Love You ...Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

How are each of you today? I hope better than I am doing! I'm not feeling very well today. I feel very woozy. My body is giving me some challenges to deal with. After I write this, I think I'm going to go and lay down. I need some love, too. It's been a bad week. So, in addition to feeling poorly, I'm also worn down emotionally. So, I could use a cyber hug or two. I feel very alone for reasons I cannot explain.

Because things are challenging, I have spent a lot of time in my craft room working on cards. Suffice it to say that I call it my "Duck and Cover Space." I finished another card and want to share it with you. I hope you like it. If so, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

For this card, I used one of the Magnolia Duos - He Loves Me. I did change the sentiment, though, to "I Love You, I Love You Not..." of course, the inside of the card says, "I Love You" in case you are wondering, LOL. The papers for this card are from Basic Gray. The card stock is a soft green Bazzill. I enhanced the front with lots of die cuts, some heart lace, flowers from WOC, and pretty string pearls from LLC (I think). The inside of the card features the same papers, doilies, flowers, and die cuts.





I hope you like my take on the "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not." I just wanted to add a bit of humor. I loved putting a twist on an old expression! Thank you so much for stopping by!



Please come back very soon!

XO,

Chris

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling badly. It's tough to be worn down emotionally and physically. I'd like to make you feel better, but I honestly just don't know what to say. I hate that you're feeling that bad and alone. I will remember you tonight in my prayers and for many weeks to come. I love the card you made. Tilda is what drew me to card making in the very beginning.

Feel better and sending you big cyber hugs!

newbie85 said...

SWEET little card!!! Beautifully decorated and colored!!! Love it!!!

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

Sorry to hear about your week. Hope you got better and this week will give you some better times. Sending you big cyberhugs to feel better.
Beautiful card and I love all the details. <3 <3