Monday, June 13, 2016

Magnolia Tilda Stamps for Sale


Happy Monday, Dearest Readers,

I am a hopeless shopper. I buy Magnolia stamps and then realize I already have that particular stamp. Is it age related? Do I just have too many stamps or things distracting me? There was one stamp I bought THREE TIMES!!! Geeze, you'd think I'd learn! Anyway, I don't know how to make a separate page on my blog just for sale items. So, this is the only way I can think of listing some of what I have. The stamps below are all unused and brand new. If you are interested, let me know.

Here are my duplicates:

• Small Ice Cream Cone (LZ09) - $4.00
• Sally the Monkey (PP12) - $7.00
• Tilda i Baljan (VA07) She's in a round wash tub. It's a vintage Magnolia stamp and so cute! ($7.00)
• Tilda sitting on a flower vine. http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com/2015/04/gungande-tilda-sends-birthday-greetings.html ($6.00)
• Drip Drop Tilda (Special Collection). I have TWO of these. ($7.00 ea.)
• Winter Skate Tilda (Special Collection) ($7.00)
• Little London Magnolia Tilda (Special Collection) ($7.00)
• Edwin Waiting for a Fish - (SB 11) - ($7.00)
• Tilda with Gift Tags - ($7.00)
• Tilda with Floating Hearts - ($7.00)
• Game on Edwin - ($7.00)
• Tilda in Ballet Shoes - ($7.00)
• Afternoon Tea Bench - ($5.00)
• Tilda Hiding Easter Egg - (LE13) - ($6.00)
• Tilda with Love Music (WL13) - ($6.00)
• Magnolia Broom Tilda - ($6.00)
• Edwin with Daffodil - (LE 13) - ($7.00)
• Special Day Tilda - (SM 13) - ($7.00)
• Doctor Edwin - (SCDH) - ($7.00)
• I Will Love You Kit - (ATL16)-($7.00)
• Golden Week Tilda - (SAKURA) - ($7.00)
• Aloha Palm - (LD15) - ($7.00)
• Tilda w/ Heart Lace - **just rubber - no cushion backing - from stamp club ($5.50)
• Kneeling Willow Whiff of Joy Stamp - ($4.00)
• Tree of Luck Stamp - Lovely background stamp - ($7.00)

I have a few more that I will list this week. I'm out of gas right now, LOL! It's been a long day.

If you are interested in any of these stamps, send me an e-mail and I'll send a Paypal invoice to you.

Thanks so much! Have a great week!

XO,

Chris

No comments: