Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Edwin Waiting for a Fish Card for Magnolia-licious


Hello Dearest Readers,

I'm so glad you stopped by today! I hope that things are going well for you.

The weather is still warm here, but at the higher elevations, the leaves are already beginning to change colors. I love Fall. The colors are always so beautiful. Do you like the smell of burning leaves. I do! LOL It's too bad that it is not allowed in the city boundaries.

Today, I have a Magnolia mini card to share with you. It's a fun card, I think. I hope you like it. Here it is:



For this card, I chose to use a mini of Edwin Waiting for a Fish from the Sweet Rainbow Collection. He just looked like he was deep in thought, don't you think? I had the little Airstream travel trailer charm and thought the size scale was perfect for Edwin and the scene I created. I had that environmental paper in my stash from years and years ago when I was creating scrapbook pages. I used light blue mini ric-rack to simulate water. How I thought of that, I don't know! It was another one of those "just before I go to sleep thoughts!" LOL The card stock is Bazzill. Edwin has been hand painted. Here is another shot:



Here are the interiors:




This was a fun card to create. I hope I've given some inspiration to you.

Magnolia-licious has the new Doohickey Kit #11 available for purchase right now! Think of all the delightful additions to Fall cards you could add using these precious dies! Here is a photo of the kit:



That little travel trailer is just the cutest ever! I love this kit!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh Chris, this is absolutely perfect!!! Love everything about it and that charm is just tooo cute!!!!