Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Magnolia-licious Mini Tilda Hey Chick Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that things are going well for you. We're still having "summer," LOL with temps in the mid 80s. I cannot wait until the temps drop off. I want my home to smell of freshly baked bread and comforting soup on the stove!

Today, I have a precious Magnolia mini card to share with you. I had so much fun making this one. Please forgive my horrible photo. I seem to be getting worse with my picture taking. I really, REALLY miss my Canon Eos and hate, hate, hate this stupid Nikon that I'm using until I can find someone to repair my Canon. The photos look terrible - consistently! Here is my little scene for you:



Again, I apologize for the horrible photo. I'm really into rick-rack lately. I love how it frames the focal point without overtaking the card. For my card, I used three different shades of green velvet paper. I also used green rick-rack to define the different areas of field.

The stamps I used are Magnolia Seeding Tilda mini (HERE) as well as Magnolia Chickens mini stamp which you can find HERE.

I had some tiny yellow beads which I used for the seeds that Tilda is spreading. Also, Tilda has been painted with watercolors.

I always finish my interior panels when I'm working on a card. I just find it's more work to come back to it later and finish the inside. My train of thought is so in gear after I finish the front, that I just move forward to finish the whole card. Less work for me, so it seems. Here are the interior images:





I think the panels are pretty self-explanatory. It's a really cute farm themed card. I love how it turned out!

Magnolia-licious has lots of great stamps such as Stamping Bella, for you to use to create adorable cards as well as Magnolias and the new Doohickey Kit #11 available for purchase right now! Think of all the delightful additions to Fall cards you could add using these precious dies! Here is a photo of the kit:



That little travel trailer is just the cutest ever! I love this kit!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Chris, I love your adorable scene with the ric rac and you choice of stamps is perfect for this cute as a button card. Love it!! Hugs Suzi x

Candy said...

Hi Chris,
What a lot of work you did on your card!!
Way to go - such a wonderful little scene. The rickrack is used very cleverly and those seed beads are such a good
idea! I had no idea you were into water colouring now. You have coloured very very nicely.
The inside panels are great and I love the sentiment. You have such great ideas :o)
I think you put your soul into each card you make.

Lots of Love,