Saturday, November 11, 2017

Magnolia Flower Power Tilda Vintage Tag


Hello Dearest Readers,

Well, it's been a while. Sorry about my absence. Things are so busy here, and I've been sick. I haven't even gotten to play with some of my new Magnolia "toys!" LOL

Today, I'm going to share with you a sweet tag featuring Flower Power Tilda from the 2006 Shabby Chic Collection. I love this little stamp. She was one of the first stamps I bought when I started card making after getting bored with scrapbooking. There's something so special about the earlier Magnolia stamps. I think it's the simple lines and the movement shown in the details. In this case, the way Tilda's hair is flowing. Here she is:



Tilda has been colored with Distress Inks, Prismacolor Pencils, and Derwent Watercolor Pencils. The paper used is Pion. The flowers are from my supply. I used Joy Craft dies, pearls, and a stick pin I put together.

Want to see the back? I did finish it but wanted it to be something on which a message could be written.



I just love this Pion paper. It is so feminine.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. I have some stamps and dies listed that I bought twice and, in a couple of cases, three times! DUH!!! I must have REALLY liked those stamps in particular! LOL There might be something there that you might like to get! I've got some good bargains there!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris


1 comment:

Nancy said...

So beaufiful. I particularly love the hanging, lily of the valley-like flowers as they are a favorite. Gorgeous card.