Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Bunny Love Easter Card



Hello sweet readers,

I have another card to share today that is the result of another sleepless night. Things keep my mind so active. I'm stressed and always on the verge of tears. So, after laying in the dark for two hours, I just get up and go to my craft room to make good use of time otherwise spent tossing and turning.

Today's card doesn't have a Tilda, but it does have Doohickey dies. I just couldn't paint. Here it is:



For the front, I used Bazzill yardstick, Jillibean paper, pearls, and the following Doohickey Dies: Vintage Frame, flowers and vine from Doohickey Kit Volume 9, Doily is from Doohickey Kit 14. The bow, bunny die, and love word are from my stash.

Here are shots of the interior top:



Here is a photo of the interior bottom:



The adorable bunny die is from Doohickey Kit 13.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: